For this week’s post I was going to write about the Commerce Department’s decision to impose tariffs on Chinese solar panel imports, but then I came across this: U.S. IRS forms ‘SWAT team’ for tax dodger crackdown. How could I resist writing about an IRS ‘Swat team?’ Anyways, upon reading the article I was slightly […]
Tag Archive 'SWAT'
Email AlertsEnter your email to be notified of new posts.
- Norway’s Companies Act: A 10-Year Look at Gender Equality
- Corporate Governance Sex Regimes: Peripheral Thoughts from Across the Atlantic
- Gender Quotas for Corporate Boards: Options for Legal Design in the United States
- Gender Diversity on Corporate Boards: How Racial Politics Impedes Progress in the United States
- A Difficult Conversation: Corporate Directors on Race and Gender
- Diversity in the Boardroom: A Content Analysis of Corporate Proxy Disclosures
- Comparative Sex Regimes and Corporate Governance: An Introduction
- The Best Interests of the Child?: The Cultural Defense As Justification for Child Abuse
- Paul Artemou on Bolivia’s New Controversial Child Labor Law Hits Homes
- Elizabeth Perreca on Belgium’s Right to Conduct Legal Checks on Surrogate Children Upheld
- Elizabeth Perreca on Gun for hire: Hondurans contract gangs when government refuses aid.
- diedre on Lizard Squad: ISIS Combatants?
- Antoinette Luciano on Growing Up Instafast
Like Us On
Pace Research Guides
- ASIL Insights
- Case of Eweida
- CCJHR Blog
- China Law Blog
- Chinese Law Professors Blog
- CIPS Blog
- Daniel W. Drezner
- ECHR Blog
- EJIL: Talk!
- Embassy Law Blog
- Fox News Article Link
- FP Passport
- Human Rights and Public Law
- International Econ & Policy Blog
- International Law Professors Blog
- International Law Reporter
- IntLawGrrls Discontinued as of 12/13/12.
- IntLawGrrls Revived
- ISIS militants unleash horrific justice on innocents in the form of beheadings, amputations and public beatings: UN report
- Kluwer Abritration Blog
- Opinio Juris
- PhD Studies in Human Rights William A. Schabas
- The Cyrus R. Vance Center for International Justice
- UN Dispatch
- Director of Pace Women’s Justice Center comments on new NFL policy
- Pace Community Law Practice partners with Coalition to help refugee children
- Prof. Thomas McDonnell quoted in Newsweek
- We welcome our newest class!
- Pace Law School Library hosts delegation from the Republic of Georgia
- Prof. Estrin comments on Army Corps of Engineers settlement for the WSJ
- Wall Street Journal quotes Prof. Gershman regarding actions of Cuomo Administration
- Karl Rábago, director of PECL, comments on CL&P rate increase request
- Prof. McLaughlin quoted in NPR story re: NYC apartment building with “Poor Door”
- Christian Science Monitor interviews Prof. McLaughlin about civil rights case