For this week’s post I was going to write about the Commerce Department’s decision to impose tariffs on Chinese solar panel imports, but then I came across this: U.S. IRS forms ‘SWAT team’ for tax dodger crackdown. How could I resist writing about an IRS ‘Swat team?’ Anyways, upon reading the article I was slightly […]
Tag Archive 'SWAT'
Email AlertsEnter your email to be notified of new posts.
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: Legitimate Weapon Systems or Unlawful Angels of Death?
- A Spectrum of International Criminal Procedure: Shifting Patterns of Power Distribution in International Criminal Courts and Tribunals
- Justice or Peace? A Proposal for Resolving the Dilemma
- Excuses, Justifications, and Duress at the International Criminal Tribunals
- Raped by the System: A Comparison of Prison Rape in the United States and South Africa
- Recognizing Education Rights in India and the United States: All Roads Lead to the Courts?
- Norway’s Companies Act: A 10-Year Look at Gender Equality
- Corporate Governance Sex Regimes: Peripheral Thoughts from Across the Atlantic
- Michael Giordano on “World Toilet Day” to Stop Open Defecation
- Sarah Cafran on Happy Birthday, Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- Antoinette Luciano on Happy Birthday, Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- Antoinette Luciano on I Don’t Want Her. Give Me A Boy Instead.
- Jake Sher on Possibilities for a Global Nutrition Boost
Like Us On
Pace Research Guides
- ASIL Insights
- Case of Eweida
- CCJHR Blog
- China Law Blog
- Chinese Law Professors Blog
- CIPS Blog
- Daniel W. Drezner
- ECHR Blog
- EJIL: Talk!
- Embassy Law Blog
- Fox News Article Link
- FP Passport
- Human Rights and Public Law
- International Econ & Policy Blog
- International Law Professors Blog
- International Law Reporter
- IntLawGrrls Discontinued as of 12/13/12.
- IntLawGrrls Revived
- ISIS militants unleash horrific justice on innocents in the form of beheadings, amputations and public beatings: UN report
- JD Supra
- Kluwer Abritration Blog
- Opinio Juris
- PhD Studies in Human Rights William A. Schabas
- The Cyrus R. Vance Center for International Justice
- UN Dispatch
- Albany “Times Union” quotes Prof. Estrin regarding the TZB funding
- Environmental Litigation Clinic challenges pipeline project
- “preLaw” magazine notes Pace Law one of best in country for reducing student debt
- Professor John Nolon receives award from ICMA
- Prof. McDonnell discusses causes of ISIS movement on “Bob Herbert’s Op-Ed TV”
- Prof. Gershman interviewed by AP regarding Sanford Rubenstein investigation
- U.S. News & World Report interviews Prof. Mushlin on prisoners’ rights case
- Prof. Cassuto comments on court case brought by Nonhuman Rights Project
- Congratulations to the Pace Law alumni named in “Super Lawyers” magazine
- In USA Today, Prof. McDonnell comments on the U.S. response to extremism in the Middle East