For this week’s post I was going to write about the Commerce Department’s decision to impose tariffs on Chinese solar panel imports, but then I came across this: U.S. IRS forms ‘SWAT team’ for tax dodger crackdown. How could I resist writing about an IRS ‘Swat team?’ Anyways, upon reading the article I was [...]
Tag Archive 'SWAT'
Email AlertsEnter your email to be notified of new posts.
- The Best Interests of the Child?: The Cultural Defense As Justification for Child Abuse
- ASEAN IP Harmonization: Striking the Delicate Balance
- Guarding International Borders Against HIV: A Comparative Study in Futility
- The State of Israel's Constitution; A Comparison of Civilized Nations
- Imitation May Not Always Be the Sincerest Form of Flattery: Why Color Wars in the United States and Europe May Result in Brand Dilution and Color Depletion
- Contract in My Soup: Chinese Contract Formation and Ritual Eating and Drunkenness
- Albert H. Kritzer, the 1980 UN Convention (CISG), and the Vis Moot: An Inseparable Relationship
- United States-India Relations: Reconciling the H-1B Visa Hike and Framework for Cooperation on Trade and Investment
- Esma Onal on Inequality for Mormons?
- Esma Onal on Express Yourself!
- John Astarita on United Nations Asserting Anti-Surveillance
- John Astarita on Credit Suisse Investigations Highlight US Frustration with Swiss Banking Law
- Matthew Goldstein on ECHR Rules that Denial of Paternity Suit Revision Violated Article 8 Rights
Like Us On
Pace Research Guides
- ASIL Insights
- Case of Eweida
- CCJHR Blog
- China Law Blog
- Chinese Law Professors Blog
- CIPS Blog
- Daniel W. Drezner
- ECHR Blog
- EJIL: Talk!
- Embassy Law Blog
- Fox News Article Link
- FP Passport
- Human Rights and Public Law
- International Econ & Policy Blog
- International Law Professors Blog
- International Law Reporter
- IntLawGrrls Discontinued as of 12/13/12.
- IntLawGrrls Revived
- Kluwer Abritration Blog
- Opinio Juris
- PhD Studies in Human Rights William A. Schabas
- The Cyrus R. Vance Center for International Justice
- UN Dispatch
- Prof. Mushlin submits testimony to Senate Judiciary Subcommittee
- Daily News columnist quotes Prof. Gershman regarding Brooklyn DA’s office
- In Huffington Post column, Prof. Gershman asks if it is prosecutorial “discretion” or “nullification”?
- David Yassky Named Dean of Pace Law School
- New York Times quotes Prof. Randolph McLaughlin on efforts to build affordable housing in Chappaqua
- Prof. Ann Bartow comments on this year’s recipient of the Ruth Bader Ginsburg Lifetime Achievement Award
- Don Bosco Workers Inc. announce partnership with Neighborhood Justice Clinic
- Christian Science Monitor quotes Prof. Cassuto about California drought
- Energy and Climate Center attorney Andrea Cerbin comments on settlement with ConEd
- Professor Gershman comments on prosecutor’s request to close the courtroom during a trial