For this week’s post I was going to write about the Commerce Department’s decision to impose tariffs on Chinese solar panel imports, but then I came across this: U.S. IRS forms ‘SWAT team’ for tax dodger crackdown. How could I resist writing about an IRS ‘Swat team?’ Anyways, upon reading the article I was slightly […]
Tag Archive 'SWAT'
Email AlertsEnter your email to be notified of new posts.
- An International SOS (Save Our Sharks): How the International Legal Framework Should Be Used to Save Our Sharks
- The Case of Beatriz: An Outcry to Amend El Salvador’s Abortion Ban
- Fleeing Cuba: A Comparative Piece Focused on Toro and the Options Victims of Domestic Violence Have in Seeking Citizenship in the United States and Canada
- A Dire Need for Legislative Reform
- Balancing National Public Policy and Free Trade
- The Investigation Procedures of the United Nations Office of Internal Oversight Services and the Rights of the United Nations Staff Member: An Analysis of the United Nations Judicial Tribunals’ Judgments on Disciplinary Cases in the United Nations
- A Theorization on Equity: Tracing Causal Responsibility for Missing Iraqi Antiquities and Piercing Official Immunity
- Preclusion of Remedies Under Article 16(3) of the UNCITRAL Model Law
- Michael Giordano on “World Toilet Day” to Stop Open Defecation
- Sarah Cafran on Happy Birthday, Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- Antoinette Luciano on Happy Birthday, Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- Antoinette Luciano on I Don’t Want Her. Give Me A Boy Instead.
- Jake Sher on Possibilities for a Global Nutrition Boost
Like Us On
Pace Research Guides
- ASIL Insights
- Case of Eweida
- CCJHR Blog
- China Law Blog
- Chinese Law Professors Blog
- CIPS Blog
- Daniel W. Drezner
- ECHR Blog
- EJIL: Talk!
- Embassy Law Blog
- Fox News Article Link
- FP Passport
- Human Rights and Public Law
- International Econ & Policy Blog
- International Law Professors Blog
- International Law Reporter
- IntLawGrrls Discontinued as of 12/13/12.
- IntLawGrrls Revived
- ISIS militants unleash horrific justice on innocents in the form of beheadings, amputations and public beatings: UN report
- JD Supra
- Kluwer Abritration Blog
- Opinio Juris
- PhD Studies in Human Rights William A. Schabas
- The Cyrus R. Vance Center for International Justice
- UN Dispatch
- In Huffington Post column, Prof. Gershman says SCOTUS must strike down Texas abortion law
- Environmental Litigation Clinic presses for state to review whether TZB construction is killing endangered fish
- Environmental Litigation Clinic represents Riverkeeper in action against Indian Point
- Pace Law partners with Hispanic National Bar Association for mentorship program
- NYLJ talks with Dean Yassky about Pace Law School’s improved bar passage rates
- Prof. Coplan among experts consulted to verify claim made by Sen. Rubio
- NPR quotes Prof. Garfield in story about NYS AG investigating Exxon Mobil
- Prof. Crawford comments on Redstone estate case in “Tax Notes Today”
- Bloomberg News quotes Prof. Gershman about impact of Dewey mistrial
- Prof. Cassuto named Fellow at the Oxford Centre for Animal Ethics