For this week’s post I was going to write about the Commerce Department’s decision to impose tariffs on Chinese solar panel imports, but then I came across this: U.S. IRS forms ‘SWAT team’ for tax dodger crackdown. How could I resist writing about an IRS ‘Swat team?’ Anyways, upon reading the article I was [...]
Tag Archive 'SWAT'
Email AlertsEnter your email to be notified of new posts.
- Albert H. Kritzer, the 1980 UN Convention (CISG), and the Vis Moot: An Inseparable Relationship
- United States-India Relations: Reconciling the H-1B Visa Hike and Framework for Cooperation on Trade and Investment
- Hunting a Dictator as a Transnational Legal Process: The Internalization Problem and the Hissène Habré Case
- Extending Indigenous Rights by Way of the African Charter
- What’s Beneath the Graham Cracker?: The Potential Impact of Comparative Law on the Future of Juvenile Justice Reform After Graham v. Florida
- The Relationship Between International Treaties and Domestic Law: A View from Albanian Constitutional Law and Practice
- The New Pitcairn Islands Constitution: Strong, Empty Words for Britain’s Smallest Colony
- Making Progress: How Eric Bergsten and the Vis Moot Advance the Enterprise of Universal Peace
- Kristen Carroll on Turkey: Women Can Finally Choose to Keep Maiden Name After Marriage
- Patrick Dowdle on Snowden, Hong Kong, and China. How Safe is He, Really?
- Sophia Sofferman on New Human Trafficking Reforms Spearheaded by the U.N.
- Amanda Zefi on Major League Baseball International Draft: Playing by the Same Rules?
- Matthew Goldstein on Supreme Court Limits Use of Alien Tort Statute
Like Us On
Pace Research Guides
- ASIL Insights
- CCJHR Blog
- China Law Blog
- Chinese Law Professors Blog
- CIPS Blog
- Daniel W. Drezner
- ECHR Blog
- EJIL: Talk!
- Embassy Law Blog
- FP Passport
- International Econ & Policy Blog
- International Law Professors Blog
- International Law Reporter
- IntLawGrrls Discontinued as of 12/13/12.
- IntLawGrrls Revived
- Opinio Juris
- PhD Studies in Human Rights William A. Schabas
- The Cyrus R. Vance Center for International Justice
- UN Dispatch