I was wondering what we, as a law review blog, think about this article. Please post comments.
7 Responses to “Abolish the Law Reviews?”
Leave a Reply
Email AlertsEnter your email to be notified of new posts.
- A Contextualized Account of General Principles of International Law
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: Legitimate Weapon Systems or Unlawful Angels of Death?
- A Spectrum of International Criminal Procedure: Shifting Patterns of Power Distribution in International Criminal Courts and Tribunals
- Justice or Peace? A Proposal for Resolving the Dilemma
- Excuses, Justifications, and Duress at the International Criminal Tribunals
- Raped by the System: A Comparison of Prison Rape in the United States and South Africa
- Climate Change Negotiations and Doha, Qatar
- Recognizing Education Rights in India and the United States: All Roads Lead to the Courts?
- Henry Bruen Jr on SEC awards $30 million to foreign whistleblower.
- Jake Sher on State Dinners & Summons: Mr. Modi’s Trip to New York
- 'Genocide': Desensitized To The Term on Is Preventing Genocide Possible?
- Paul Artemou on You Can Speak Up, But It Will Cost You
- Ancy Thomas on Beware Greeks Bearing Gifts — and ‘Western’ Operatives Bearing the ‘Regin’ Trojan
Like Us On
Pace Research Guides
- ASIL Insights
- Case of Eweida
- CCJHR Blog
- China Law Blog
- Chinese Law Professors Blog
- CIPS Blog
- Daniel W. Drezner
- ECHR Blog
- EJIL: Talk!
- Embassy Law Blog
- Fox News Article Link
- FP Passport
- Human Rights and Public Law
- International Econ & Policy Blog
- International Law Professors Blog
- International Law Reporter
- IntLawGrrls Discontinued as of 12/13/12.
- IntLawGrrls Revived
- ISIS militants unleash horrific justice on innocents in the form of beheadings, amputations and public beatings: UN report
- JD Supra
- Kluwer Abritration Blog
- Opinio Juris
- PhD Studies in Human Rights William A. Schabas
- The Cyrus R. Vance Center for International Justice
- UN Dispatch
- 20th Annual Leadership Awards Dinner will honor Chief Judge Jonathan Lippman and Andrew V. Tung ’95
- Dean Yassky speaks with NPR about new partnership with College of St. Rose
- Welcome to our newest class!
- Prof. Gershman calls for release of transcripts in Staten Island grand jury case
- Dean Yassky discusses the value of a legal education
- Prof. Estrin comments on actions of law firm representing fracking company
- Prof. David Cassuto comments on legal case brought by Nonhuman Rights Project
- Appearing on Huff Post Live, Prof. Lissa Griffin questions the role of grand juries
- Prof. Mushlin’s innovative course spotlighted on legal blog