How has America changed since the death of Osama Bin Laden? Glenn Greenwald makes the case that we have only tightened up on our fight against local terrorism since then. Is their really a need to clamp down more on the war since his death? What does this tell us about his importance in the first place, and what does this tell us about our ability to fight this threat? I am curious as to where this goes because we really can’t afford any missteps given the economic and political standing we have in the world right now. We can’t afford to make the same mistakes again.
One Response to “Glenn Greenwald on Post-Bin Laden America”
Leave a Reply
Email AlertsEnter your email to be notified of new posts.
- The Best Interests of the Child?: The Cultural Defense As Justification for Child Abuse
- ASEAN IP Harmonization: Striking the Delicate Balance
- Guarding International Borders Against HIV: A Comparative Study in Futility
- The State of Israel's Constitution; A Comparison of Civilized Nations
- Imitation May Not Always Be the Sincerest Form of Flattery: Why Color Wars in the United States and Europe May Result in Brand Dilution and Color Depletion
- Contract in My Soup: Chinese Contract Formation and Ritual Eating and Drunkenness
- Albert H. Kritzer, the 1980 UN Convention (CISG), and the Vis Moot: An Inseparable Relationship
- United States-India Relations: Reconciling the H-1B Visa Hike and Framework for Cooperation on Trade and Investment
- Crystal Green on An Urgent Call For Action.
- Crystal Green on Uganda’s Anti-Gay Law was passed
- Danielle Sullivan on Parrillo v. Italy: Embryos, mere pieces of property or are they more?
- Danielle Sullivan on Public Bound Edition Preview: Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: Legitimate Weapon Systems or Unlawful Angels of Death?
- aabdelaziz on The “Butcher of Bosnia” Shows No Remorse!
Like Us On
Pace Research Guides
- ASIL Insights
- Case of Eweida
- CCJHR Blog
- China Law Blog
- Chinese Law Professors Blog
- CIPS Blog
- Daniel W. Drezner
- ECHR Blog
- EJIL: Talk!
- Embassy Law Blog
- Fox News Article Link
- FP Passport
- Human Rights and Public Law
- International Econ & Policy Blog
- International Law Professors Blog
- International Law Reporter
- IntLawGrrls Discontinued as of 12/13/12.
- IntLawGrrls Revived
- Kluwer Abritration Blog
- Opinio Juris
- PhD Studies in Human Rights William A. Schabas
- The Cyrus R. Vance Center for International Justice
- UN Dispatch
- Prof. Mushlin submits testimony to Senate Judiciary Subcommittee
- Daily News columnist quotes Prof. Gershman regarding Brooklyn DA’s office
- In Huffington Post column, Prof. Gershman asks if it is prosecutorial “discretion” or “nullification”?
- David Yassky Named Dean of Pace Law School
- New York Times quotes Prof. Randolph McLaughlin on efforts to build affordable housing in Chappaqua
- Prof. Ann Bartow comments on this year’s recipient of the Ruth Bader Ginsburg Lifetime Achievement Award
- Don Bosco Workers Inc. announce partnership with Neighborhood Justice Clinic
- Christian Science Monitor quotes Prof. Cassuto about California drought
- Energy and Climate Center attorney Andrea Cerbin comments on settlement with ConEd
- Professor Gershman comments on prosecutor’s request to close the courtroom during a trial