One Response to “L’Aquila Earthquake Prosecution”
Leave a Reply
Email AlertsEnter your email to be notified of new posts.
- Norway’s Companies Act: A 10-Year Look at Gender Equality
- Corporate Governance Sex Regimes: Peripheral Thoughts from Across the Atlantic
- Gender Quotas for Corporate Boards: Options for Legal Design in the United States
- Gender Diversity on Corporate Boards: How Racial Politics Impedes Progress in the United States
- A Difficult Conversation: Corporate Directors on Race and Gender
- Diversity in the Boardroom: A Content Analysis of Corporate Proxy Disclosures
- Comparative Sex Regimes and Corporate Governance: An Introduction
- The Best Interests of the Child?: The Cultural Defense As Justification for Child Abuse
- Danielle Sullivan on The Reverse Effect?
- Danielle Sullivan on Update on the Crisis in Iraq
- Gloria Djelevic on Malaysia Flight MH17: What has the International Community Done to Protect Air Travel?
- Gloria Djelevic on Can You Do One Without the Other?
- Danielle Sullivan on The Rendition of Two Suspected Terrorists Lands Poland in the Hot Seat
Like Us On
Pace Research Guides
- ASIL Insights
- Case of Eweida
- CCJHR Blog
- China Law Blog
- Chinese Law Professors Blog
- CIPS Blog
- Daniel W. Drezner
- ECHR Blog
- EJIL: Talk!
- Embassy Law Blog
- Fox News Article Link
- FP Passport
- Human Rights and Public Law
- International Econ & Policy Blog
- International Law Professors Blog
- International Law Reporter
- IntLawGrrls Discontinued as of 12/13/12.
- IntLawGrrls Revived
- Kluwer Abritration Blog
- Opinio Juris
- PhD Studies in Human Rights William A. Schabas
- The Cyrus R. Vance Center for International Justice
- UN Dispatch
- We welcome our newest class!
- Pace Law School Library hosts delegation from the Republic of Georgia
- Prof. Estrin comments on Army Corps of Engineers settlement for the WSJ
- Wall Street Journal quotes Prof. Gershman regarding actions of Cuomo Administration
- Karl Rábago, director of PECL, comments on CL&P rate increase request
- Prof. McLaughlin quoted in NPR story re: NYC apartment building with “Poor Door”
- Christian Science Monitor interviews Prof. McLaughlin about civil rights case
- Director Karl Rábago interviewed for CNBC article on utility rates
- Prof. Gershman explores SCOTUS decision regarding cell phone searches
- Prof. David Cassuto comments on hazardous waste spills in Ohio